RSD 2024

Página 1 / 3

Weedian
(@weedian)
Molt torturat

No, este año tampoco os librais....jajajajajajaj, desconozco si esto estará para europa o solo en usa.

A 3” record featuring “Til There Was You”, one of the songs performed by The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show in 1964, housed in an outerbox, with a picture sleeve and poster.

"Til There Was You" 

1500 copias

Topic starter Respondido : 16/02/2024 9:45 pm
Weedian
(@weedian)
Molt torturat

buahhhh vaya cosa más cuqui jajajajaj 

The Beatles limited edition RSD3 turntable, featuring a Beatles-branded dustcover and turntable facing. Each turntable is Bluetooth-enabled and housed in a Beatles' box that includes 3" records of four songs they performed 60 years ago on the Ed Sullivan Show: "I Want To Hold Your Hand," "Til There Was You," "She Loves You," and "I Saw Her Standing There." Each record is housed in an outerbox, with a picture sleeve and poster. The package also includes a Beatles-branded carrying case, which holds up to ten 3” records.

Tracklist
She Loves You, I Want To Hold Your Hand, Til There Was You, I Saw Her Standing There

2.300 copias, a saber lo que piden por esto.
ResponderCitar
Topic starter Respondido : 16/02/2024 9:46 pm
Weedian
(@weedian)
Molt torturat

También parece que todo por separado, los 3" claro

A 3” record featuring “She Loves You”, one of the songs performed by The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show in 1964, housed in an outerbox, with a picture sleeve and poster.

1500 copias

Tracklist
"She Loves You"

ResponderCitar
Topic starter Respondido : 16/02/2024 9:47 pm
Weedian
(@weedian)
Molt torturat

A 3” record featuring “I Want To Hold Your Hand,” one of the songs performed by The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show in 1964, housed in an outerbox, with a picture sleeve and poster.

Tracklist
"I Want To Hold Your Hand"

ResponderCitar
Topic starter Respondido : 16/02/2024 9:48 pm
Weedian
(@weedian)
Molt torturat

A 3” record featuring “I Saw Her Standing There,” one of the songs performed by The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show in 1964, housed in an outerbox, with a picture sleeve and poster.

Tracklist
"I Saw Her Standing There"

ResponderCitar
Topic starter Respondido : 16/02/2024 9:48 pm
Weedian
(@weedian)
Molt torturat

The album is taken from the Trident Studios 1/4” stereo tapes dated 15th December 1971, which were created for the then-provisional track listing of what would become THE RISE AND FALL OF ZIGGY STARDUST AND THE SPIDERS FROM MARS album.

The track listing for WAITING IN THE SKY (BEFORE THE STARMAN CAME TO EARTH) runs differently from the ZIGGY STARDUST album and features four songs that didn’t make the final album.

8.000 copias
ResponderCitar
Topic starter Respondido : 16/02/2024 9:50 pm
Weedian
(@weedian)
Molt torturat

From Neil’s sleeve notes: “Why do these old songs live so vividly now? They do to me.”
Neil Young with Crazy Horse in all their “Ragged Glory”.
Neil & The Horse have played together for over 50 years and the performances of these songs is a true highlight of that long relationship.
Nine songs on two LPs, with the original song titles replaced with selected lyrics. (“Farmer John”, being a cover, retains its original title.)
The album was recorded in 2023, with this line-up:
Billy Talbot – Bass, vocal
Ralph Molina – Drums, vocal
Micah Nelson – Guitar, vocal, piano
Nils Lofgren – Guitar, vocal, piano
Neil Young – Guitar, vocal, harmonica
Neil: “In the spirit it’s offered…made this for the Horse lovers. I can’t stop it. The horse is runnin’. What a ride we have. I don’t want to mess with the vibe. I am so happy to have this to share.”
Pressed for Record Store Day on clear vinyl.

ResponderCitar
Topic starter Respondido : 16/02/2024 9:53 pm
Weedian
(@weedian)
Molt torturat

ResponderCitar
Topic starter Respondido : 16/02/2024 9:54 pm
Weedian
(@weedian)
Molt torturat

Ellensburg, Washington is known for the world’s 3rd largest three-day rodeo, 90’s NFL legends Brian Habib and Drew Bledsoe and as the hometown of seminal Northwest band Screaming Trees. In the late 80’s, Ellensburg residents were often confronted with the strangely primitive sounds of the band emanating from their headquarters in the back room of the Conner family’s Main Street store, New World Video. Here was the scene of creation of songs from the band’s early Velvetone and SST albums. During this prolific time, much of the band’s music never made it beyond their own ears but was fortunately captured on Gary Lee Conner’s 4 track cassette recorder. Those cassettes have survived, intact, down to this day and have now made their way to this recording. So now, transport yourself back to New World Video, in late 80’s Ellensburg, and hear the weird things happening.

Tracklist
Side A
Electrify
What’s Never Been
When It Comes Around
Next To Myself
Now Or Never
Side B
Baby Nicotine
Take Another Look
Carousel
Bring Down The Sun
Weird Thing Happening

ResponderCitar
Topic starter Respondido : 16/02/2024 9:54 pm
Weedian
(@weedian)
Molt torturat

4 x LP

ResponderCitar
Topic starter Respondido : 16/02/2024 9:55 pm
Weedian
(@weedian)
Molt torturat

ResponderCitar
Weedian
(@weedian)
Molt torturat

To celebrate 60 years since its original release, The Rolling Stones UK edition is being released in a special bespoke package exclusively for Record Store Day 2024. The remarkable, groundbreaking album arrives like a jet-fueled rush of white-hot R&B – just like a night down at The Crawdaddy Club in 1963, as the band stamped their mark on a series of classics such as “Route 66,” “Carol,” and “Can I Get A Witness.” Pressed on 180g blue/black swirled vinyl, this limited-edition release includes a lithograph with images by Terry O’Neill and stamp-numbering on the jacket.

Tracklist
SIDE A:
1. Route 66
2. I Just Want To Make Love To You
3. Honest I Do
4. Mona (I Need You Baby)
5. Now I've Got A Witness
6. Little By Little
SIDE B:
7. I'm A King Bee
8. Carol
9. Tell Me
10. Can I Get A Witness
11. You Can Make It If You Try
12. Walking The Dog

ResponderCitar
Weedian
(@weedian)
Molt torturat

LEFTOVERS AGAIN!? AGAIN!?!?! features a treasure-trove of unreleased material spanning the fan-favorite years 1977-1985, including previously unknown alternate versions of the classics “Hello Skinny,” “Semolina,” “Santa Dog '78,” and “Diskomo along with a side of lost Mole Trilogy era material.
Released on highly unusual black vinyl.

Tracklist
SIDE A (Hit Singles 1977 - 1980)
1. Flying Take 1
2. Flying Take 2
3. Flying Take 3
4. Hello Dolly
5. Better Off (Dead)
6. Santa Dog 78 Early Alt Take
7. Another Unknown Masterpiece
8. Diskomo Take 1
9. Space Music 99 End Tag